escomatic EC 08, the logic and innovative evolution of the well proven D6 series with CNC technology. The automatic turning centre manufactures cost effective small as well as large batch sizes with diameters up to 8.0mm. Equipped with a tool head with four cutting tools, two capable of working simultaneously, and up to 12 tooling positions for secondary operations, the turning-centre works with commercially available inserts.
The versatile and flexible automatic turning centre from ESCO is equipped with a rotating tool head with (10'000min-1) and four independent cutting tools. Up to 2 work pieces are machined simultaneously: turning, front and back machining. High flexibility for different kind of applications and work pieces due to the central finishing unit and a counter spindle with C-axis. Material feeding from coil with straightening unit or bar loader.
- Highest possible numbers of operations in one machine
- Fast cycle times
- Highest possible flexibility in the application of the machine
- Diameter range up to 8mm
- For parts with medium and high complexity
- Simple in use and set up by using ISO programming and standard tools and inserts
- Works from bar and/or coil
- CNC control FANUC 18i (2 canals, 6 axes / 3 spindles)
- 2 parts machined at the same time
- Good accessibility for tool changes
- Two turning tools in the tool head working simultaneously
- C-axis with 10'000 RPM and powered tools with up to 16'000 RPM
- Standard commercial tooling and equipment
- Pre adjustment of all tools possible